Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Olorias' Favorites

Lori's Log:


I have been so lucky in my creative endeavors to meet other crafty and artistic people that I would not have befriended otherwise - for the next several entries (while I finish other crafty stuff for my show) - I will highlight those crafters who offer lovely items. 


Please take a moment, check out their shops and leave them a note!  I love them - and I am sure you will too!


Today's crafter - BuzyBeeding - a lovely little spot for jewelry - featuring my friend, Heather!


Ironically, as I was winding down from my short but fun life as a jewelry crafter, I met Heather through a sale on my Etsy shop - she was my first Etsy customer - purchasing some destash beads.  Checking our her shop, I was so impressed by her lovely pieces, reasonable prices and overall eye for color. 


Please check out Heather's shop at:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/buzybeeding


She also does custom pieces - she is a very dedicated artist and her pieces have FLAIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment